Tibet Relief Fund works to empower Tibetans to build sustainable communities and better futures through education and innovative practical grassroots initiatives.
Over 100,000 Tibetans are refugees living in exile, having fled their country to escape China’s occupation; Tibetans living inside Tibet are economically marginalised, many live as nomads or in remote areas of Tibet with little or no access to education or medical facilities.
Tibet Relief Fund UK charity Number: 1061834
- Over 60 years experience of working in the field
- Works with Tibetans and Tibetan led organisations & communities
- Provides key community facilities e.g. schools & medical centres
- Provides medical supplies, care and community healthcare
- Supports children’s education and youth skills training
- Supports monks & nuns to uphold Tibetan traditions and beliefs
- Provides comfort and security for elders in the community
- Provides emergency support e.g. during the Covid-19 pandemic
News and Updates From Tibet Relief Fund